Two-in-One :: Shirt Dress cum Jacket + Espadrilles

Thursday, September 24, 2015 Simone - Your Style Architect 5 Comments

Hi Everyone.

In preparation for the cooler weather settling in, I figured mix and matching old favourites from my current summer wardrobe would help to ease the gradual weather transition.

This outerwear is actually a shirtdress from MANGO that I trended a fair bit over Summer.  With cooler evenings and shopping malls that's blasting their air conditiong, this shirtdress served a much needed purpose as an outerwear this period. This look would also be an ideal travel outfit as it's already encompassing 2 looks in 1 outfit. So less to pack and yet looking chic whilst out and about.
 



Having styled most of my outfits with heels, I wanted a casual take on this look and therefore paired it with these lovely gold pair of espadrilles from Marks & Spencers. 




Keeping accessories simple, I opted for my Coach Legacy Flight Crossbody bag in Deep Port, for that touch of colour to brighten up the whole outfit. 



Love this new pressie my girlfriend had sent me for my recent birthday. Triangle shaped open cuff bangle and necklace from Hanna Lee. Love, love, love !!





Outerwear / Shirtdress : MANGO ( get it here
Blouse : old ( similar here)
Pants : old - H&M ( similar here)
Bag : Coach 
Necklace & Cuff : Hanna Lee ( similar here)
Ring : gift ( similar here)
Shoes : Marks & Spencer ( similar here)


Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Shirt dresses are great for travels! I totally agree with you. It's like a 2 in 1 outfit.
    I like your espadrilles too. They looked comfortable =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! The bag adds so much to the look! I can't believe I went all summer without wearing a shirt dress bit I'm inspired to grab one for fall. Thanks and you look very pretty

    Http:// tinytiffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your outfit. The color of the bag pairs so nicely with it.xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those pants! Very cute pattern.

    ReplyDelete