Bohemian Rhapsody :: Denim Overalls and Skinny Scarf

Monday, November 09, 2015 Simone - Your Style Architect 16 Comments

Happy Monday to you!!

Was recently back in Singapore and chanced upon this comfy overalls which I thought was sooo cute! Perfect for knocking around in.

You may have never seen me styled my hair this way but happened to be a bad hair day for me and seeing that skinny scarfs is a popular accessory for Fall/Winter 2015, I decided to use it as a hair accessory.


To add that little touch of glamour and colour to my outfit, paired this casual look with a powder pink peek a boo Katie Judith bag and a purple pom pom accessory.


The trick to pulling a look together is to work with matching colour palettes which will complete the outfit as a whole. In this case my skinny scarf had a purple pink tone and I simply love the Missoni style pattern on it.




These comfy espadrilles from Marks and Spencer has been my daily casual slipons over most days in Fall. The gold tones simply matches with every outfit.


Enjoying the nice cooler weather and mountain views of the new territories of Hong Kong.





You can easily take this look out on holiday trips especially to the tropics or resorts. Perfect comfy style.




With the holiday season round the corner, look out for my giveaway contest coming up soon!

Overall : Street Stall  ( similar here)
Shoes : Marks & Spencer ( similar here)
Bag : Katie Judith from ete ( similar here)
Scarf : gift ( similar here)
Bangles : Hanna Lee 
Ring & Necklace : Tiffany 

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

16 comments:

  1. i am always afraid to wear overalls because i dont think they look good on me ): but you wear them well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It's the first time I am trying out this style as well. Have always gravitated to more feminine styles.

      Delete
  2. Oh wauw, really pretty!
    Love your bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie Judith bag looks adorable! And the pom pom is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. A new hair accessory I am trending more these days. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  5. Such a cute outfit. Love the scarf and that handbag! Such a pretty color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfit! I am loving the cute scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. I love overalls and that scarf is so versitle and goes with almost everything. Love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. My sister loves overalls and I have not been able to find any. I will check these out. I also love the shoes. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I do love overalls and this was just such a cute and comfy outfit... have fun trending this style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the leather straps at the top and the waist detail.

    ReplyDelete